Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Time



It's Magical Monday!!!! Kim is hosting this week and ask us to to look at this picture and get inspired to come up with a summer card. When I think Summer I think Flowers, lots of flowers! I used Nina's image Daisies in a Teacup. Colored with Stampin Up Markers, Basic Grey paper was also used and nestie was used to cut the the basic Grey paper. I slid the image behind the cut part. The sentiment is from SU. I also added 3 little flowers. In the center of the flowers I added gold Stickles. That's it for now. Be sure and hop on over to TMITA/PCC where you can use any image from Nina to create your summer card and play along. It's been a busy sort of weekend but I have so enjoyed it. My daughter Michelle came Sat. yesterday was her birthday, 39, hard to believe. First thing she said Sat when she got here was Mom, you getting old. Boy that really made me feel great LOL. Hard to believe she's 39. Then yesterday Amanda and Lee came and brought to 2 youngest grandsons. Liam is almost walking.....so darn cute, he just smiles all the time. Okay, that's it, it's coffee time. Come on over Patti, it's fresh and hot, just the way you like it!! Thanks to all you that responded yesterday with my question, it was so easy dah.......I'm just not that good with computers. But now that I have done it not sure I like it LOL. Women, just can't make em happy LOL. Have a good one and don't forget to play at TMITA/PCC. Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is one bloomin wonderful card! So pretty! I'm on my way.... pour me a cup!

A Consuming Passion said...

Wow Olga Beautiful summer card love the background!

Kelly said...

Cute image...love the sentiment! I don't feel old until my kids have a birthday, then it makes realize how old I'm getting!

redwasher1 said...

Fantastic take on the inspiration!! Beautiful!!

Pat said...

Great card Olga, super bp and love the colours you have used on the flowers.

Pat xx

Nilla said...

Gorgeous card, Olga! So colorful! Hugs Nilla