Sunday, May 30, 2010

Flowers for Connie



Hello! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. The weather here is fantastic!! High 80's and I'm loving it!!! this is the card I made for the Rose's challenge. This month it was brought to us by the one and only Connie. We were to make a card with flowers in it. I remember Kym sent me this image but I don't know where she got it, sorry. I colored it in using KIN pencils and OMS. The card stock was basic Grey and SU. I added the swirls and flowers that Connie sent us. Wasn't she nice. LOL. There are 6 of us in this little group.
and of course myself. We met on Stamp TV and just hit it off. Check out their blogs also to see more gorgeous cards.....Until the next time, Happy Stamping!!

6 comments:

Kerrie said...

Wow, that image is gorgeous, and I'm sure Connie will be tickled pink with flowers (LOL)...

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another beautiful work of art GF! Connie will love it!

A Consuming Passion said...

OMG hope Connie's not a Hay Fever sufferer..........all these flowers around she could be sneezing past herself!!!!! Love your Card Olga and I'm sure Connie will too!

redwasher1 said...

I bet Connie loves this!! Awesome!!

Kelly said...

Great card. Love the flowers and the swirls.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

So very glad I got to stop by and say howdy! It has been non stop since Thursday and I am so glad to finally sit for 2 seconds. I love what you have created here girlfriend!