Friday, April 23, 2010

Release Party

Good Morning! hope everyone is well and happy. Looks like it just might rain today but that's okay. The only thing I'm gonna do today is go get my hair cut and clean house. Last night over at StampTV they had a release party. It was fantastic! Connie L, Betty B and myself were also talking on Skype during the party. Felt like we were together, we laughed and just had a ball. Theresa Momber challenged us to use a sketch (above card) and Lee Murphy challenged us to a color challenge (card below).
I used Kraft and Bubblegum Pink on the first one and Theresa Momber's stamp set Perrr-fectly Delightful. I embossed the pink panels and sponged on the back one and around the edges of the other 2. Used a Martha Stewart border punch and added flowers. On the second card I used Gina K. Ivory, SU Tempting Turquoise and Barely Banana. I did emboss the back panel, MS border punch with brads, the stamp sets were Theresa Momber's Autumn Beauty and Gina K.'s Basket of Happiness. If you have never attended a release party you should, they are fun and it's a great way to get to know everyone better. Well that's it for now. Gotta get busy, can't be late for my hair appointment, Lord knows I need a cut bad!!! Until the next time, Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Becky said...

What great color combos, both of these are Beautiful,

Chelsea said...

oh, great cards!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Happy Friday, Olga! It was a great night for you to stay up late, huh? These are both great cards. Nice colors! Very eye catching.

Lori said...

These both came out beautifully! Great job, hope you had a fabulous day!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You know if you would come to visit I would cut your hair for you! I cut and colored Carol's! Your cards are gorgeous darling! Great work as usual!

Colleen said...

Olga,
Love your cards, and you are right on top of those challenges.

redwasher1 said...

Olga, your cards are wonderful and perfect for the challenge. You all were so much fun last night. I forgot to tell you how much I loved the card you sent! Gorgeous and I put it next to the one I got from Betty. So I can admire them.

Kerrie said...

Well, both are are just beautiful... but whilst you and the girls were partying, I was snoring.... (LOL)

Kelly said...

Love both of these cards, especially the sentiment on the one with the flower. I don't understand those party releases, you'll have to explain it to me sometime.

Patti P. said...

Great cards for the challenges. Hope you're having a great week-end. I am going to try and post mine tomorrow. I have them done but had company all day today.