Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Hug


Good Morning all! It's Tue and my turn to post a card for CCS. I went with black and white. I don't think you can ever go wrong with these colors. I love this sentiment also. I used black as my card base, embossed the white with the Floral Fantasy folder. After stamping the sentiment I cut it out with nesties. Added ribbon and a punched flower to finish it off. Now how simple is that but I think it's classy looking. Hope you like my card and thanks for taking time to drop by! Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Jessie said...

I love black and white and that sentiment is just perfect, love it :)

Kerrie said...

Black and white is always striking together, very classy indeed!

Theresa said...

Love this card...perfect for the sentiment. Clean and elegant!

Patti said...

Your right GF it is classy! You can never go wrong with black and white for sure!

Betty Benton said...

Black and white are stunning. That's a pretty little flower embellie!!

Colleen said...

Olga,
The classic B&W combo is great and the saying couldn't be further from the truth.
Clone this card by oh say a billion because everyoone in the world needs one right! LOL

Kelly said...

The black and white combo is very classy and that sentiment is fabulous@

pammie said...

Love the Black and White

Payne Holler Cards said...

B&W is always elegant!!! love it

Nina said...

so lovely, love that sentiment and soo true! :O)