Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Days


Good Morning! It's gonna be a fantastic day! No appointments or plans! First every thing went good yesterday with Bill and hopefully after the soreness is gone he will see just fine. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. I appreciate it so much!!
I had time yesterday to make a card for a sketch challenge over at The Sweet Stop. This is the first challenge I have done in a long time. I must admit it was fun!! I used the stamp from Sarah Kay "Adele enjoying fresh apples",I purchased all my Sarah Kay stamps from Joan's Garden, colored her with Stampin Up markers. The dp paper is from Basic Grey, Eva. Ya just can't go wrong with Basic Grey! I used a Martha Stewart punch to create the bottom border, sentiment is from SU punched out with a nestie circle. Added 3 buttons and my card is finished. I may do a little house work today but right now I'm planning on stamping and playing the biggest part of the day. This week is flying by, and I am on what ya could say vacation, even if I have had to spend most of it running up and down the road LOL. I may post another one later but until then, Happy Stamping!!

9 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh this is so sweet - love all these little images!
Glad to hear Bill is OK and hope the soreness goes really quickly.

Theresa's Studio said...

Glad to hear that Bill is on the mend. Enjoy your day! This ia a great stamp and love your creative design. Will watch for more to come!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I am so happy things went well with Bill! Yea... I'm sure he will heal quickly! Your card is adorable! Love the image... so sweet!

Colleen said...

Olga,
I'm so glad Bill is ok. I love the way your buttons duplicate the apples. I love these sweet stamps. One of these days(although I keep saying that) I'm going to order some. I'm afraid of getting addicted to them! LOL

Carol said...

Love this image-so cute! Great coloring too! So happy to hear things are going well! -Blessings!!

Selma said...

Olga this is so cute. Your coloring is great and coordinates so well with your dp. I love these Sarah K stamps. So happy to hear your DH is doing better. Enjoy your day of stamping.

Betty Benton said...

What a little beauty -- the card and the image! You have colored it beautifully! Glad to hear things went well with Bill yesterday; give him my greetings!!

Dana White said...

What a beautiful card - thanks so much for playing along with the Sweet Stop!

Kelly said...

Glad that everything went well and hope that Bill willmake a quick recovery. Cute card. Love the paper you used.