Monday, April 26, 2010

Easter Lilies



Good morning. It's Magic In The Air with Paper CupCakes! I pre-posted this due to dh having surgrey this morning, so lets hope every thing works with this LOL. Sue is our host this week and ask we use the Easter Lilies image and make a card where anything goes! How cool is that. Isn't this image absolutely gorgeous! This is going to be a get well card. I colored it using Stampin Up markers. I used my Scor-Pal and outlined the image. It's also white on white, not sure how well it shows up but IRL it is pretty. I added gold stickers from Mark Richards Peel Off's. I do hope you play along this week you could win, (prize below)

Be sure and check out the store here. Nina has such gorgeous images. I'm sure she has some thing you will fall in love with. Well that's it for now, have a great day and Happy Stamping!

11 comments:

Colleen said...

Olga,
Love the coloring on your flowers! Hope everything is ok at the doctor :)

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely card...hope everything goes well today. Saying a prayer for your husband and you. Hugs!

Nilla said...

Fabulous card, so bright and elegant! Love it! Hugs Nilla

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gor-Juss! I had to biggie size it to get a good look! Love the embossing... perfect in every way! Saying a prayer for your DH! Keep us posted!

Selma said...

Olga this is beautiful. Yes, I can see the embossing and it really frames your beautiful flowers. Saying a prayer for your DH. Keep us informed.

Carol said...

Lovin' those lilies! Your coloring rocks! Hope your day goes well, saying a prayer for you!

A Consuming Passion said...

OMG Olga!!!!!! this is gorgeous!! You've really showcased this beautiful image so well. Got to say I've seen some great projects from all the dt with this image!!!
I'm thinking about you and your DH.....hope all goes well .... keep in touch sweetie and take care. xx

Patti P. said...

Olga, give me a call this week when you get a chance and let me know how Bill is . Love your image and the way you showcased it. You're just getting better and better.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is great, Olga. I printed out the image, but I need an idea!

CraftinGranny said...

Love the card Olga! Best wishs to the DH for a speedy recovery. Thoughts and prayers are with you both.
"Hugs" Granny

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, love the cold frame.