Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Perrr-fectly Delightful


Good Morning. Well the white stuff is back, think we got another 5 inches or so. Let's hope this is the last of it.
here is a card I made for the sketch challenge over at Annabelle Stamps. Check her blog out, there is some talented ladies over there. I did mine 5"x5". Using Basic Grey card stock and Theresa Momber's stamp set Perrr-fectly Delightful. the circle was cut out using nesties. I embossed the sentiment with white ep. Added stickels at the top in place of pearls. I colored my image using Stampin Up markers. Hope you like my card, thanks for taking time to drop by and look. I truly appreciate it and your comments. have a wonderful blessed day!

14 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful Olga! This image is purrfect :) (sorry)lol
Thanks for joining in with our sketch this week.
Andrea

Cheryl said...

It's just darling Olga!

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is perr-fectly adorable! Love your coloring! So sorry you have more snow :( I remember last winter hoping each snowfall would be the last!

Patti J said...

Ha! And folks want to know why it's still snowing on my blog! lol... WE know why, don't we? What a cute card - that kitty truly is PURRfect!!! Great job, Olga!

Betty Benton said...

I really like the brown and yellow background for your kitty, Olga! Thanks for your comment on my golden wheat card!!

Jennie said...

Beautiful and LOVE your coloring on the kitty!

A Consuming Passion said...

Yeah Olga so glad your joined the challenge over at Annabelle's place - your card is beautiful!

Kelly said...

Great card! The image is SO cute and I love the sentiment!

redwasher1 said...

A totally fantastic card! You did good!!

Brenda said...

Olga your card so adorable!!

Kylie said...

Super cute card Olga, love your sentiment, so cute!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Have a great weekend,
Take Care,
Kylie X

Michelle said...

Hi Olga,
what an adorable card, Thanks so much for joining us at Annabelle Stamps, good luck

Ida said...

Aww...this is cute. Thanks for joining us with the AB sketch challenge.

Ida said...

Congrats on winning the sketch challenge with your adorable card.