Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Easter

Good Morning. Lots of rain but I thank the Good Lord it's not snow. Opps, I said the dirty word LOL. Every time I write LOL I can't help but think of Linda P. At one time she thought it meant Loads of Love. I can just image her typing that on messages and people wondering why in the world did she put LOL. LOL, love that woman. This is a card I made yesterday for the challenge over at Stampin B's. To make a Easter or Spring card. How awesome is that! I used SU card stock. My new punches from Martha Stewart, (love em!), Lovely Lables from Nina Brackett over at STV. The ribbon is some I got on a basket of flowers some years back and I cut some off to make this bow. Hey, I can also enter this in Gina K.s challenge to use some thing from our closet. Yeah!!!! How cool is that. Well that's it for now. Hopefully I'll get to play some today so I may be back. thanks for dropping by, I do so appreciate it and your wonderful comments. I am blessed with you my wonderful blogging buddies! Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Ohhhhhhhh so pretty! Love your border, I need that punch you enabler! I just ordered Nina's set, can't wait to get it! Have a great weekend GF! My DD is coming home for the weekend and getting married!:)))))

CraftieConnie said...

Very Pretty Olga, starting to use your new stamps huh? I still haven't received mine.
Love the colors you used.

Cheryl said...

So pretty Olga, love that border! : )

Betty Benton said...

Very pretty! I love the lacy border!

LOL, Betty

Kerrie said...

Very pretty Olga.... I once thought it meant 'lots of love'..... (LOL)

Kelly said...

Very pretty. I've got that MS punch but haven't used it...thanks for the reminder.

Payne Holler Cards said...

awwwwww shucks! right back at ya GF
{{{{{{{hugs hugs hugs}}}}}}