Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gift for Me & You


I recieved this Sunshine Award from Mary Anne, Selma, Sue and Jennie. Thanks ladies!!! I really appreciate you thinking of me!!
There are rules with this award:
Pass it on to six bloggers.
Place a link to their blog within this post.
Let the nominees know you are passing it on to them.
Link to the log of the person who gave you this award.
Now that isn't too hard! Most of all enjoy the award and let me thank you for bringing me sunshine! I couldn't have made it through this rough winter without all of you.
I would like to pass the award to:



be sure and check thier blogs out, they do awesome cards and are wonderful ladies!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

You so deserve the award Olga. It have been a tough winter for all. We are expected to be in the 80's by the end of the week. Our high yesterday was 72!

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh Olga..........we all love you ah!!!!

Danielle said...

:) Thanks so much for passing on this award Olga - I really appreciate it! You certainly bring sunshine to me every time you visit my blog & leave a comment!!
Hugs, Danielle

Vicki Dutcher said...

WOW! Thanks so much Olga! I am going to post it on my blog!! So sweet of you!