Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You do Know


Morning. Well I didn't make it to work yesterday and not going today either. Guess I'm sicker than I thought. Just laying around sleeping. I made this card Sunday. It was stamped,(by my pal Patti) then I scanned it in the computer, added the words and printed it out. It's a bit smaller than the original, I used a Nestability to cut it out. used a Martha Stewart butterfly border punch to get the bottom part, added ribbon and pearls. Also used the Damask embossing folder on the Blue card stock. Which is all from Stampin Up. I colored it in using pencils and OMS. Hope you like my card. I'm gonna lay back down, let's pray I get to feeling better today. Enough already! happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Sue said...

LOL! This image is one of my favorites! Love this card.
Sue

Betty Benton said...

Take care of yourself my friend! Rest up, have some chicken soup, and get to feeling better!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Oh so cute! Love the sentiment! You better get better or you will start to mold! LOL! Prayers are with you my friend!

Cheryl said...

Too cute Olga! What a darling image, and I LOVE that butterfly border!!

Hope you get to feeling better soon hun! **hugs**

CraftieConnie said...

Hey Sweetie, sorry to hear that you are not doing better. I think you should have a nice hot toddy now, it just may help, heheheheee. This card is scrumptous, love the image, and your layout and embellishments are great!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Okaybuddy, knock off the sickness! Seriously, please feel better soon. I miss you being perky!

Carol said...

Love the card, but more importantly you best get to feelin' better girl! Blessings to you!

A Consuming Passion said...

This card is adorable - I want that label die I've never seen a card with it that I didn't like!!! Get better soon sweetie!!!

Dawn Frost said...

What a great card! I love old people stamps and they qualify! Hilarious!

Kym Weber said...

This card cracks me up - love it! I just love the MS butterfly border punch - may need to get that one! Fabulous coloring! Spectacular job! Hope you're feeling so much better!
Hugs, Kym