Sunday, February 28, 2010

Roses


Good Morning!! Hope everyone is well and happy. Last year when Stamp TV started, I got to know several ladies, we formed a little group we called Roses. Sue W.,Kerrie M., Kym W., Connie L., Betty B., and myself decided to start our own monthly challenge. Sue picked this month and we were to make a Thank You card for Gina K. and her staff. It's just a small way to say thanks for all they have done. I don't know about everyone else but I do know I have learned so much and my card making has gotten better than it was a year ago. Any way, I used Gina K. card stock, A Year of Flowers stamp set, MS corner and border punch and 2 small buttons. This will go out in the mail in the morning. Hope you like my little easel card. Thanks for dropping by and yall have a good one!

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Roses,roses,roses! So pretty... love the deep purple!

Betty Benton said...

Beautiful!! I just got back into town and will be posting my card later!

A Consuming Passion said...

Olga, this is absolutley beautiful!!!
Love how you punched out the corners and the gorgeous edge. The colour you've chosen is amazing. Yes perhaps we should have posted our first ever card side by side with the card we made for this challenge!!!! .........er perhaps not ah!

CraftieConnie said...

This is beautiful, Olga-Rose! Go Roses Go!
Another wonderful year to look forward to!
Lots of Hugs!

Kerrie said...

Beautiful, love the easel card.....

Kelly said...

Don't ya just love Gina K, she explains things in such a way you can understand. What a great card to show your appreciation!

Kym Weber said...

OMG! Absolutely stunning! Love how rich the purple looks! And the stamped roses in the background is fabulous! You've done a spectacular job!

~Hugs~Kym