Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Here For You


Good Morning. It was a lot warmer yesterday and a lot of the snow is gone! But the mean old weather man said we may get some more today. he's so mean LOL.
this is another card I made Friday while Parke and Pam were here. It's made out of scrap paper and I'm thinking it's all from SU. I know the sentiment is, it's from the set "Herb Expressions". The butter fly is a Martha Stewart. I punched the flower out with a SU punch, the frame is from the die Demask. I embossed the brown with the folder Demask also. That's it this morning. Gotta get my shower and off to work I go. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

11 comments:

Betty Benton said...

Love you colors! Have a good day -- I'll keep my fingers crossed for no snow for you!

Theresa's Studio said...

Pretty card. Hope you have a good day too. More snow!!!Yeeks1

Cheryl said...

Beautiful Olga!!! Love your paper/colors and what an amazing butterfly hun!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Olga! If Betty is going to keep her fingers crossed... I'll keep my eyes crossed so you don't get any snow! LOL!

Jennie said...

So pretty Olga! Love that butterfly and the die you used.

Payne Holler Cards said...

love using stash! these colors really pop! can you believe the _ _ _ _ word! dont even want to say it!!!

Patti J said...

What a gorgeous card, Olga! Those colors are beautiful! Don't you hate mean old men that use four letter words on TV??? Shame on them! Hugs...

redwasher1 said...

That is so awesome! Great to use your scraps up. We got 5 inches of snow over night and more to come.

Sue said...

Love it it Olga! Beautiful colors, embossing and gorgeous butterfly!
Sue

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful !!
Love the butterfly
hugs June xxx

Kelly said...

Very pretty. Love the butterfly!