Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Don't Think So


Good morning, hope all is well in your part of this wonderful world. Before anything else, you gotta go check out StampTV. Gina K has an amazing deal going on. When you buy $35.00 worth, you can get a free stamp set from $19.95-$24.95. Is that not a great deal. I ordered twice, LOL. Won't eat this month but hey, I can stamp and forget them hunger pains LOL.
This is from Theresa Momber's set "Purrr-fectly-Delightful". I won this set last week. It's so exciting when you win isn't it!! This is for TigerLily's color challenge (to use Merallics) at StampTV and LaLaLand's sketch challenge. I colored this cute little guy with pencils and OMS then cut him out. I used embossing folders and Stampin Up corner punch. Added 3 black pearls to finish it off. I plan to stay home today stamping so who knows, I may be back. Happy Stamping!!

12 comments:

Carol said...

Such a cute kittie! Love this card, Olga!

CraftieConnie said...

Heeheheheee Olga! I will send you a doggie bag. This is adorable and a great take on the challenge. I am chosing this set too!

Kelly said...

Olga, you are too funny! I really should check out her stamps, I love Stamp TV, I don't know why I don't think about ordering from there...I order from everywhere else! Great card. LOVE the sentiment!

Irina Blount said...

ADORABLE!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Kerrie said...

Very cute card....

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Lovin this kittie, Olga! So cute!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awww cute little kitty! So great to win stuff huh? My current diet plan is to buy more stampin stuff and less groceries! It's a win, win situation!

Payne Holler Cards said...

it IS fun to win!!! adorable card...that kitten is so sweet!!
I'm passing on the sale :( really have to wait to save $$ for the March release...and dont forget to enter Gina's challenge for a new GD!!! only need to use two of the new card stock and one of the new releases!!

redwasher1 said...

I love your card and that cat!!!!

Elena said...

Beautiful card! Love all the texture you added to it !
Thank you so much for playing with us at La-La Land Crafts!

Maureen said...

Such a cute image and fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely adorable and stunning! The kitty is darling! Love how rich the colors are! Awesome job!

~Hugs~Kym