Wednesday, February 3, 2010

For You


Good Morning. I'm thinking it's going to be warmer today than yesterday. Would you believe it sleeted, snowed and rained yesterday after I got to work! And man, they are saying more is coming in this weekend. Enough already!!!!
One of my best friends in the whole wide world (Becky) came over Monday night and brought me my birthday gift. It was Damask Frame and die cut. Well she also gave me a bottle of wine but stamping stuff is so much more important LOL. So with the color challenge over at stamp tv I came up with this card. I used black, white, sage shadow, and Yo Yo Yellow. Every other layer was embossed, then of course I cut out the yellow to put on top. Added yellow ribbon and 4 white pearls to finish it off. I love it. This is going to be a birthday card. I have gotten so many this week and I'm telling ya, getting so many beautiful hand made cards is making this thing of turning 60 not so bad after all LOL. I will take a picture later in the week and post so you all can see how gorgeous they are. Well, gotta get to work, it's also bowling day YEAH! I'm leaving work early today too, well it is my birthday LOL. Ya'll have a good one and Happy Stamping!!

16 comments:

Betty Benton said...

A gorgeous card from a Birthday Girl!! Hope it's been a great one so far -- continue to have fun -- after all, it's YOUR day!!

A Consuming Passion said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Olga
Happy Birthday to you!!!!!
Hope you have a fun day.......my card is on it's way.

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Olga! After a few glasses of wine you won't much care what the weather is! Your card is gorgeous. Love all the layers and embossing! Have a great day!

dee marie said...

Your card is splendid! I hope you have a fabulous birthday! May all your wishes and dreams come true!!

Colleen said...

Olga,
Have a very happy birthday! I'm very sick of winter too! The yellow cut out brings lots of sunshine though.LOL

Payne Holler Cards said...

this is just perfect for any occasion!
Happy Birthday!!!! hey, you're one year older than me!!! so guess that makes you wiser LOL
enjoy today!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Happy Birthday to you.... did you recieve your package? I hope you have a super wonderful day GF! Oh and your card is gorgeous as usual!

CraftieConnie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!
YOU HAVE JUST GOTTEN BETTER!!!!!MAY THIS NEW DECADE BE THE BEStEVER! LOTS OF HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Happy Birthday wishes for you, my friend. Here is hoping the mailman visited in a timely manner from my door to your's. How many miles was that? 475? Big hug for each mile! Bowl a 300 today!

Carol said...

Lovin' this card, the colors, embossing, diecut, just everything! Good job! Have a maaavelous day today!

Cheryl said...

Oooh, this one is awesome Olga!! Love the colors and the simplicity of it...clean lines!

Theresa's Studio said...

Happy Birthday! A little birdie (Patti) told me! Have a great day....60 is a great age...I can say that since I'm older!!
Love your card...great colors.
Lots of hugs and kisses!

The Archiving Angel said...

Happy belated birthday!
Hope it was a good one.
This card turned out fantastic!
I really like the colors & the ribbon, the embossing, the die...everything about...
Very nice.
Hugs,
Sonia

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday Olga!!! Great card and love the design. The focal image just pops like this!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

I HOpe you are having a wonderful Birthday! I think I heard that 60 is the new 30...so you just go be Fabulous! What a rockin card!

redwasher1 said...

Happy Birthday Olga!! I hope it was a great one!! Love your card it is fantastic! Sorry I'm late on your Birthday wishes been down with a bug seems to have passed but left me with a cold sore. I hate those things! LOL