Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fishing


Good Morning, I'm not a 100% this morning. Some how I have managed to find a bug in all this snow, but I'm a good little girl and taking meds to fight it off. So let us pray it works LOL.
This is a card I made for the challenge over at Mo's. It was to include Wood/Would. So mine is a wooden boat. Kym sent me a coupon for my birthday from Mo's so I got this one and 3 others. Thanks Kymmie!! The card stock is Stampin Up and the piece down the side is from the scrap basket, I used a piece of ribbon (from Selma (thanks Hon) and placed 3 brown buttons on that. I colored the boat with SU marker but the rest is colored in using pencils and OMS. then I sponged around to get the sky and water. Thanks for taking time to drop by and have a look. I do appreciate it and your wonderful comments. Lets remember Linda P. and Mary Anne as they are covered up in snow! We still got a lot but our roads are clear and we have power. Well I'm off to take it easy, I may stamp more today but right now I'm gonna find my spot on the sofa and watch TV. Have a great day!!!

20 comments:

Jessie said...

Hi Olga, your card is just fantastic! Love the image and the colours you used! Hope you feel better real soon :)

dee marie said...

This is a great card Olga - I love the image you chose! I hope you have a relaxing day!

Gloria Westerman said...

Olga your card is lovely....you did an awesome job on the coloring......I hope you get some rest......

Becky said...

Lovely card, great job coloring this.

Carol said...

Love this card! Everything about it is perfect! Rest and get better!

Betty Benton said...

Great card -- love it; blue and brown is such a gorgeous combination. I'm sad to hear that our CraftieOdamae is not feeling well. Hope those meds kick in and get you to feeling better really fast!

Theresa's Studio said...

Sad to hear you are not feeling well! Relax and get better soon. Great card that you posted.

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card Olga!! sorry to hear you're sick take care now and stay warm!!

Sue said...

Feel better Olga. Another beautiful card. Love it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gorgeous card GF! Get plenty of fluids and rest and feel better!

Patti J said...

Awww...hope you feel better soon! I didn't mean all those bad things I said about you on Patti's blog! (lol...just kidding!)... Your card is a knockout, as usual - you just get better and better at these scenes with every one that you post! Great job! TFS, and get better!!! Hugs!

Elaine L. said...

Great masculine card! Love the brown and blue. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge.

Dawn B. said...

You picked a great image..This is perfect..Thanks for joining us at Mo's and feel better soon..:)

Payne Holler Cards said...

whooooaaaa! stop the boat!!! (couldnt wait to say that LOL)...I love this!!! how did I miss it over at Mo's? you did a fab job!
(now I know those meds must be kickin in)
headed over to Mo's...you may have sent me on a shopping spree! nothing else to do here tonight and thanks for thinking of Mary Anne and I...

CraftieConnie said...

As I told you live! This is such a gorgeous card, love the coloring, your layout and embellishments! Hugs!

Kelly said...

Great card...I just love that image!

Kym Weber said...

Hope you'll be feeling so much better soon! Those darn bugs! LOL You did a spectacular job with this image! You're very welcome! I'm so glad you enjoyed your gift! Fabulous coloring as always!
Hugs, Kym

Caryn said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Mo's challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

The Wired Angel said...

Your card is beautiful.. you did a great job with this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge this week.

grandmalee said...

Gorgeous, as usual! I wish I could put out cards like this when I'm feeling under the weather (which is most of the time lol). A great layout that would work great for the cards I make for Operation Write Home. The colors are so perfect!