Saturday, February 20, 2010

Believe


Good Morning. We had fun yesterday, I finished up making 3 cards, so did Parke, Pam well I'm not sure what she did, I do know she punched some flowers out. All and all it was a great day. this is the card I made for Color Dare. To be honest with you when i first read the colors we were to use I said out loud to myself, how ugly. But man, they do go together so good! I hadn't finished this card but maybe 30 minutes and my daughter came in and took it. She loved it too. Anyway, I was to use Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise, Pale plum and Basic Black. I used a Martha Stewart border punch at the bottom and added black ribbon and bow. The base of my card is the Pale Plum. All paper is from Stampin Up. Thanks for taking time to drop by, hope you like my card. Until the next time, Happy Stamping!!

8 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

What a lovely card you created with these colors....you are right that the combo looks better than it sounds at first. Glad you had a fun play day with friends.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm so glad you had such a great day! Your card is gorgeous of coarse! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Dare! I want to see you there again GF!
~Hugs~
Patti

Betty Benton said...

Gorgeous card! The colors came together perfectly! Glad you had a good time with friends -- bet you laughed a lot together!!

Kerrie said...

The colour combinations is perfect .... petty card.

Stacey Schafer said...

pretty!

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love the scalloped border and the black ribbon and bow. Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare. Hope you'll join us again. BTW...your grand daughter is adorable!
Lori
CD DT

Kelly said...

Love it! The scallop border is so pretty and the flowered paper is gorgeous.

Liz Williams said...

I can see why your daughter snatched this one up. It's a beaut!!! Thanks for joining us in the color dare challenge this week.