Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowy Day


Well we got around 7 1/2 inches of snow. It inspired me to make this card. I used 6 different stamps, Tree Cluster 266D from Stampscapes; Grass Lines from Rubber Soul; Grateful Leaves from Hero Arts; Doe from Stampscapes 229A; Flock of Deer from Art Impressions; Autumn Bank 214G from Stampscapes. I used Glossy white paper and rubber Going Grey (SU) at the top to get the sky, that's what it looked like yesterday, all grey. I mask the water part off of Autumn Bank and left the lower part plain except for the grass and leaves. I stamped every thing using Close to Cocoa (SU). Using a white gel pen I dotted here and there to make it look like snow. The ribbon is some I had at Christmas but don't think it looks to much like Christmas so I used it. The Green card stock and white base is from Gina K. Hope you like my card. I love making these. Thanks for taking time to drop by, I really do appreciate it and your comments. Have a wonderful day and until the next time, Happy Stamping!

12 comments:

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Fabulous card!!! What a perfect scene! With 7 1/2 inches, no wonder you were inspired! Wow! Send some back this way will ya?
Hugs,
Lisa

Colleen said...

Olga,
Once again a great landscape!

Carol said...

You have done it again! Beautiful!

Sue said...

This is another gorgeous scene you've created Olga!!
Sorry to hear you've had more snow but if this is what inspires a great card it can't be all bad!!

Patti said...

Well I guess you found your mojo out in the snow bank huh? This is a super dooper gorgeous scene! Your amazing GF!

Payne Holler Cards said...

you nailed that sky! that's exactly what it looked like ...looks like your mojo is
"work-innnnnnnn"...LOL

Betty Benton said...

Fabulous, Olga! We had 21 deer outside this morning but I'm so glad that we didn't have the snow!! Love all the details in this scene -- you did an excellent job!

Patti J said...

Wowzers, great card dear girl!!! We had just a slight bit less snow than you did, but some of our drifts were a good foot or more. Brrr.....chilly too! Thanks for sharing your amazing card with us!

wordbirdsnest said...

Olga...I know I sound like a broken record!! ...but I love your scenes! ;D Diana

redwasher1 said...

Wonderful scene card, looks like a hallmark card!! You sure are good at this!! Thanks for your comment and I'm 5'1. Geri

Kelly said...

What a fabulous card Olga! I'll bet all that snow did inspire you because it really shows in this card. I agree with Geri...Hallmark ain't got nothing on you!

Theresa said...

Another great scene!! You are quite the artiste!!! Love it!