Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowing like Crazy



It started snowing last night around 8PM, this is what I got up to this morning. Just makes a great day to stay in and hopefully stamp!!




I'm thinking Spring and warmer weather. I used all Stampin Up card stock. I also used a Martha Stewart punch with the little butter flies, added a big butterfly I made using a sticker and the copper mesh. The sentiment is from Theresa Momber's "Life is Good" and punched that out using Stampin Up Window Punch. No stamping at all! I have lost my MOJO but I'm working hard to get it back. So if you find it email it back! LOL. Thanks for dropping by, Yall take care, God Bless and stay safe!


10 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful butterfly, Olga!! Very pretty card. I think alot of girls mojo is being sucked in to a black hole!! We need SPRING!!!

Lisa Foster said...

OH WOW! You got the snow I'VE been waiting for!!! It seems to snow everywhere but here this year! :)
Your card is Gorgeous! That butterfly is WONDERFUL!
Hugs,
Lisa

Betty Benton said...

I love your butterfly card. It's in the upper 30's here today which is way, way, way too cold! I'd not last very long up in your area!! Put a little something in the mail for you today; hope it's not late!

Becky said...

Beautiful card, love this butterfly

pammiekaye58 said...

I am here now so I can tell you how much I enjoy your Blog. Keep up the good cards.

Kerrie said...

Wow, how beautiful, I just can' imagine waking up to snow, let alone have a winter with it, and good idea to stay indoors and play.... hope you get your mojo back real fast... very pretty card.

The Other Patti Sue said...

I think everyone's mojo has gone south! Super cute card and I'm lovin that butterfly! Maybe you mojo will come back for your birthday!

Payne Holler Cards said...

hey there! we got the snow here too! I didnt do anything today either..put together a card I had started...that's about it! and here I thought being snowed in I would stamp stamp stamp...oh well! tomorrow is another day! see ya then (:

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Olga! I am so in love with that butterfly - he's spectacular! Definitely thinking spring! Fabulous card!
Hugs, Kym

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I guess when I asked you over on STV if you were getting snow, it was a DUH moment! Yep you got snow....LOL! Very cool flutterby!