Thursday, January 7, 2010

No Coloring


I love 3D Layering. That is what this is. You just punch em out, layer them together and you got it. No coloring what so ever! I also used the Textile folder, nestablities ovals, butterfly punch and pearls. Now how easy and fast is that. Oh yeah, a glitter pen to add dots and the back on the butterfly. I am real happy with this one. I made it for the challenge Gina K. is holding over at Stamp TV. Her video this morning inspired me to think flowers, butterflies, birds singing, any thing and ever thing that made me remember one day it will be warmer LOL. It is still cold here and by the look of what was on the news/weather tonight, it's cold every where. So y'all stay warm and until the next time, Happy Stamping!

12 comments:

Kerrie said...

What a clever card, love what you have achieved with no colouring.... you stay warm my dear..... it was cool here today.

Kelly said...

Oooooh...so pretty. Love that 3D look!

A Consuming Passion said...

Great card Olga - I saw it and commented on STV. Very eye catching.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OKKKKK I have to say you have really outdone yourself this time! I mean WOW! So elegant and the colors pop right off the page!

Cheryl said...

Good morning Olga...this is STUNNING friend! Absolutely gorgeous, and I too love the layers! You did an amazing job here..it really pops out at ya : )

Betty Benton said...

Love these bright beautiful colors!

Carol said...

This is soooo pretty, Olga! What a stunner! I just love it! Stay warm!

Payne Holler Cards said...

so thats how you do these!!! just gorgeous!..it is freezin here! stay warm and lets hope no snow!!

Kym Weber said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Love how vibrant and stunning! Awesome job on the layering!

Janice M said...

Olga this card is Beautiful!! Pops right of the page!!

redwasher1 said...

A very, very beautiful card!! No coloring amazing!!

Nina said...

oh I love this poppies... and all the layering, and the richness in color.. stunning and