Saturday, December 26, 2009

Good Morning




Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I did, my daughter left this morning and seems kinda lonesome now but the dog and DH is here, I'll be fine. He has to go to work today so this afternoon I plan on playing a lot! Here is a card I made for Selma Stevenson's Challenge Blast from the past over at StampTV. I was to use pencils and OMS. Which is what I have done. I got all of this from Gina K. at Stamp TV, the pencil's are KOH-I-NOOR, the OMS Gina K designs, and I also have the pump. I love the fact you can just close it up and don't need to fool with pouring it back into the bottle. I also have her tape runner "Glue Glider", love that too! After all , it's all about the tools LOL. The image is from Paper Cupcakes. Isn't she cute. The card stock is from Stamping up. Hope you like my card. I really do appreciate you taking time to drop in and your comments. I'll play more later so yall come back now!

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

She is a really cute little image! Your sponging around the edge is a nice touch! That DP is one of my favs! I hope to stamp all afternoon too! My hubby is in his chair! LOL!

Kelly said...

Awww....what a sweet image. It's so refreshing to see anything but red and green!

redwasher1 said...

A sweet girl and I love how you did that layout!!

Nina said...

Olga, this is the first time I have seen her colored up and on a card, it is soo fun to see the firsts! Thanks for using her and doing her so beautifully!! This image is actually done from a picture of my sister when she was younger, I just loved how the wind was blowing her dress in the photo, I added more hair to her head. because she hardly had any! LOL... Beautiful!