Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Danielle and her Baby doll


Good Morning, I didn't want to get up this morning. My card this morning is another digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. Danielle and her Baby doll. I love this image. I am also entering it in 2 challenges. Lexi's where I was to use Pastels and Crazy 4 Challenges for the sketch. I colored her using pencils and OMS. The printed Card stock is from stamping up and the white is from Wal-Mart. Cut the oval out using nesties. Added 3 gem flowers to finish it off. I guess it really was a fast and simple card. I'm pleased with it and hope you like it to. thanks so much for taking time to drop by and look, I appreciate you and your comments. Until the next time, Happy New Year!!!!

18 comments:

Lexi said...

aww cute!! Reminds me of my daughter when she starts pulling out her dolls lol

Thanks for playing along at Lexi's creations

Hugs Lexi xxx

A Consuming Passion said...

Beautiful card Olga check out Mo's challenges too!

Kelly said...

Cute card Olga...Don't just love Mo's images?

Kerrie said...

Very pretty, love the image....

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well aren't you on top of your game GF? So cute and all those challenges! Tea party is one of my favorite dps! I need to dig it out and think spring!LOL!

Jennie said...

This is so sweet Olga! Love the soft colors and that dp.

Carol said...

Olga! Sooo cute! You do those little girls so well.......course with Stella as inspiration it must be easy! (She's too cute!)

lalkygirl said...

what a pretty card,lovely image
thanks for joining us at lexis creations,good luck in the challenge and happy new year
lalkygirl x x

Patti J said...

What a sweet card!!! Lovin' it! You really do a good job on the little girl type cards!

Payne Holler Cards said...

love your colorin...so makes me ready for Spring!!!
Happy New Year to you!!!

Nina said...

super cute, so reminds me of me and my sister in our younger years, we use to dress up our dogs when we played house!! LOL... don't you just love Mo's images! I certaily do! lovely card!

Becky said...

Hi Olga :), thanks for stopping by, it is really gorgeous over here, love this image.

Georgie said...

Thats a really sweet image
Thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely adorable image! Your card is beautiful! Love the dp! Awesome coloring!

rozzyb said...

Thanks for joining us this week over at Lexi's Creations with such a beautiful card. Love the gorgeous image and colours..
Good luck
Hugs rozzy xx

Kerrie said...

Beautiful card, I must check out all the digi images....

Anne said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for playing along with us on Lexi's Creations
hugs
Anne x

Tracey said...

Pretty card, love the soft colours :)

Thanks for joining the Lexi's Creations challenge this time.

Hugs
Tracey
x