Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jingle in a Jangle



Hello from Sunny VA. The weather is great, 68 where I'm at. I'm loving it!! Here is a card I made for the color challenge over at A Fairly Creative Place. I was to use Ruby Red, Kraft and Creamy Caramel. I never would of thought of putting these 3 colors together but look how great they come together. I love this stamp set also. It's from Creative Vision "Jingle Jangle" stamp set. They are so adorable! I'm having fun using them this weekend. The ribbon is not ribbon at all but seam binding. But the color matched so perfectly I had to use it. LOL I colored him in with stamping up marker, added stickles here and there, and the border punch is Martha Stewart. Thanks so much for dropping by to look. I really do appreciate it and all comments. Hope you drop in again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That reindeer makes me smile!! I love your layout and your card is just precious!! TFS! HUGS

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is adorable! Looks way better than what I came up with! LOL!

Kelly said...

OMG, you were busy this weekend! Great card, love the image. By the way, when it's 68* here, I have serious thoughts about turning the heat on...LOL!

Kym Weber said...

Love that jingle jangle stamp! Adorable card!

Payne Holler Cards said...

I'm tellin ya'...I see DT in your future! you do some awesome cards with their "stuff" :)))