Friday, November 20, 2009

Good Morning

Good Morning from sunny VA. It's been raining all week but the sun is showing it's face this morning! No post today so far but thought I'd let you know I'm still kicking just not real high LOL. I have several things on my plate this morning, gotta get my hair cut, grocery shopping and a long to do on my list LOL. hopefully this afternoon I'll be able to get in here and play. Hope everyone has a great day with plenty of sunshine and Patti, hope you are feeling like your old self soon!

3 comments:

Becky said...

You sound like me, Olga...have been to the grocery store, post office and now to finish cleaning for Sunday. We are having Thanksgiving here on Sunday so I'm flitting around everywhere cleaning, shopping, etc. Like you the sun is out here today, thankfully! I am so tired of rain!!! Have a great Thanksgiving...

The Other Patti Sue said...

I hope you get your plate cleaned off so you can play! You were pretty sure I would come and visit huh? Do you want me to do your hair cut? Pop on over I take walk-ins! Have a great day!

Nina said...

((big sigh)) so much to do such little time!

Also, I cannot find an e-mail address for you could you please shoot me an e-mail at magicinthe@att.net so I may write you! thanks Nina