Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thank You


Hello everyone, hope all is well and happy in your part of the world. I made this card for 2 reasons, the first to Thank all of you who have left me messages that you missed me and hoped I felt better soon. Well your prayers have been answered. I have enough energy this morning to make a card telling you Thanks!!! It makes ya feel better just knowing there are wonderful people out there who take the time to let you know they are thinking about you and miss you! Second reason was the color challenge Nina is having over at Stamp TV. I was to use burgundy, olive and ivory. The base of my card ivory is from Gina K. The rest is stamping up. The sentiment is a clear stamp and I'm sorry, can't remember where I got it. I embossed each piece with a different folder then sewed it on to add texture. added the pearls and that finished it off. Thanks so much for taking time to stop by and look. I love reading your comments so drop me a line. Yall hurry back !!!

8 comments:

Katherine said...

Great job with the card Olga! Glad to hear you are well again.

CraftieConnie said...

Hi Olga, hope today is a better day for you my friend! This is a very Pretty card, you even did some stitching, wow!

Theresa's Studio said...

Glad you are better...missed you. Great card for the color challenge! Love the texture and stitching.

The Other Patti Sue said...

My goodness, you must be feeling a lot better! You put a lot of work into this work of art! It gorgeous!Welcome back GF!

Betty Benton said...

Great job with the challenge -- aren't those wonderful colors? and I love your embossing!

Kerrie said...

Love the colours you have choosen, glad to hear your back on your feet..... Its a nice time to visit Australia... sun shining, shorts and teeshirts... !!!!

Payne Holler Cards said...

welcome back..along with your mojo!!! great challenge - love your sewing !!!

Jennie said...

So glad you are feeling better! Love the stitching on this one Olga! Beautiful design.