Sunday, October 11, 2009

Santa


Good morning! Gotta hurry this morning and post and hit the shower. Got places to go, people to see and things to do. LOL
Went over Becky's yesterday, (one of my very best friends), I borrowed several Christmas stamps and here are 2 of them. I love this Santa. I stamped him with Stazon onto shimmering white paper, then used green to stamp the pine limbs, I used stamping up markers to color his face and glasses. Used a nestie to cut the circles out, can you see where I added just a little bit of Stickles in the corner of his eye. Stamped the sentiment and cut it out again with a nestie. Added dots of stickles around the largest circle to complete the card. Thanks for taking time to drop by and look, hope you like. Have a wonderful and Blessed day and yall come back!!

9 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Very creative Olga!!!
Thats a great image too.

Cheryl said...

Great job Olga! I've not seen that image before, and I love it....and dontchya just love those Stickles!?

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awesome coloring Olga! Great card! Santa is always a winner! LOL!

Betty Benton said...

Love your Santa!!

Theresa's Studio said...

This is a great Santa. Had to drop by and say Hi.

redwasher1 said...

Great card and I can see the twinkle in his eye!

Kelly said...

Love the Santa image. Great job!

Kym Weber said...

I love the pine branches around Santa's face! Beautiful!

Payne Holler Cards said...

new Santa image to me! love it!!! wow he is perfect vintage Santa...love how you did the pine and yep! I see the "twinkle in his eye"
....hmmmm, I remember that expression used slightly differently (she said with a raised eyebrow) LOL