Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Award



My friend's Patti & Mary has blessed me with this fun award! Thanks Gals! they both do amazing work! They always put a smile on my face and are both very very talented! I have to tell you 5 things about myself and then pass it onto 5 of my friends. So here it goes:

1. I'm a BIG Yankee Fan (sorry Mary, do you want this back LOL)

2. I love Nascar (go Jr #88)

3.I do live in Virginia but mainly pull for North Carolina college teams, ( Wake & UNC)

4. I drive a Ford (Escape)

5. I love little dogs!

I am sending this on to the next 5 I think deserve it which are (drum roll)

1, Connie L.2. Kym W. 3. Kelly 4. Kerrie 5. Theresa

2 comments:

Jennie said...

I am with you on pulling for UNC...but the Yankees....(Not a fan), LOL!
Congrats on your award!

A Consuming Passion said...

Hey Olga, Congratulations on your new award!! I caught 'Walshie" watching Nascar on the TV here and said you talk about it - He said it looked good but he did'nt understand the rules!!!! Have you made all your Christmas Cards yet???