Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wall Hanger


I saw so much yesterday in Charlotte NC it was unbelievable. I really didn't buy that much but brought ideas home! this is one idea I got, a wall hanger. I could of purchased a kit but got to thinking I could use my Nestabilities and cut one out myself. So I did. These are pictures of Aiden my grandson. I glittered the letters that spell out his name, added a few cute little sayings, connected then with book rings, added ribbon and it's all done! All the paper is scrap paper from my stash. I love being able to use scraps! Hope you like this and it gives you some ideas. Thanks for dropping by and yall come back!

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is adorable Olga!It's awesome to use up those scraps! Go green! Hee! Hee!

Betty Benton said...

Wonderful job on this adorable wall hanging -- of course you have a precious subject to work with!!

Heather said...

I love that wall hanging.

Payne Holler Cards said...

hmmmm, I should try that for my grankids - great idea thanks for sharing
Linda