Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Miss-ter Relay For Life


Good Morning! Up really early this morning, just woke up so here I am.
This is a page I did last night for StampTV's scrapbook challenge. I added pictures but I really think it will be alright. This is Tyler, he's a 14 year old from our church, who agreed at the last minute to enter the contest where he would dress up as a woman and get out in front of the crowd and win their votes. So with the help of his sister Ashley, they got him ready. Although he had no hair or wig to wear he pulled it off and WON! Our preacher was so proud LOL!

2 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

how great is this! I don't think we have ANY teen boys right now who would do this ...so glad he won!

The Other Patti Sue said...

How funny is that! I love good clean fun!Just warms your heart!