Saturday, August 8, 2009

Kids Being Kids




I'm back! I'm trying to catch up on the challenges over at Stamp TV. I love showing off my grand kids so I did a scrapbook page of the 2 that live in AL. The top 2 were taken back in Dec. before they moved, Alex found a magic marker, Stella at my house acting silly,the bottom one is in AL she loves her big brother! Corners are punched out using sizzix die cut, flowers are punched out using a Marvy punch and the leaves are a Martha Stewart punch. Added gold bellas in the center of the flowers. Hope you enjoyed the page and yall come back!


3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a wonderful page! They made me giggle!

Sunshine said...

This is just sweet hon! Such sweet pictures.

CraftieConnie said...

This is a great page! They are so cute!