Saturday, August 29, 2009

Autumn Pumpkins


Good Morning! Hope everyone is healthy and happy this morning. Over at Stamp TV Geri's challenge this week was to case one of the DT cards. I choose Theresa Momber, all of her cards or any thing she does is so gorgeous! If I live to be a million I would never be able to color like she does, shes just fantastic. Anyway, I didn't color my pumpkins as she did , I cheated and black embossed them and cut them out LOL. I did color the leaf using chalks. Stamped the bottom with a stamping up stamp which by the way they are all stamping up stamps in this card, used nestablities to cut the oval out, matted and glued every thing in place. Hope you like my card. It was fun trying to case it as close as I could like hers. I may try doing this more often LOL. Thanks for dropping in and yall come back!

No comments: