Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Christmas Candles



Hello. I haven't had much free time this week so it's been a few days, I'm home on lunch break now and thought I would post one I had made earlier for the challenge over at Winter Wonderland. I used white card stock for the base of the card. Real Red from stamping up which I emobssed using Cuttlebugs Snowflakes, it just doens't show up very good, the sentiment is a stamping up stamp and the Candles is from The Artful Stamper. I used my stamping up markers to color it and added stickles to make it appear as if the wax was running. Then I cut the candles out and glues it onto the red. Hope you like my card and thanks for dropping by.

8 comments:

Sunshine said...

Pretty!

Jennie said...

Great Christmas card Olga! :o)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awesome card! So Christmasy.... is that a word?

Payne Holler Cards said...

great job! cutting means patience!!! i had this stamp!! sold it or gave it away ... I think ..now I'm gonna go check..lol

Payne Holler Cards said...

forgot to say Congrats on your win over at Creative Vision..new FREE stamps..oh yeah! :)

Kerrie said...

You are really putting out the chrissy cards, great image.

Kez

CraftieConnie said...

THis is so cute! It reminds me of those candles with the sparkles in them!

Teri said...

Lovely candle card!
Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs,
Teri x