Friday, August 28, 2009

Alex's Book



It's me, now here is a fast and great idea (I think). Awhile back I made Stella a little picture book . Well I knew I had to make her brother Alex some thing, you can't do for one and not the other so......... I took all of Sunshine's images, printed them out, trimmed them to the same size, and then you know the back of paper packs, well I took 2 of those, cut down to the size I wanted, cover them and made a coloring book. It's all guy like images so I know he's gonna love it! Full of cars, trucks, planes etc. guy stuff LOL. On the cover, I colored "Stinky Steve" using Stamping up markers and Martha Stewart's glitter pens! Placed stickers to put his name on it and punched holes using the Rubi-Coil machine, put a coil in and it's finished. A few years back 2 of my best friends and I went in together and purchased this machine, at the present I have custody LOL. Hope you like the idea of making a coloring book. Thanks for looking and yall come back!

7 comments:

Sunshine said...

He is going to love it!! You will have to take pics of his colouring and share them with us!! Let us know what his reaction was when you present it to him!! :)

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow Olga!How creative are you! This is so cool! I may have to case your idea for my gs who is 7! It's just perfect!

Betty Benton said...

Olga, this is a SUPER idea! It's a terrific activity book for a young boy with all of Sunshine's images. Love it, love it, love it!

Katherine said...

Olga, I love it. What a great idea.

Payne Holler Cards said...

oh my - how cool is that!!! what a great idea...especially for road trips!

JayLynn said...

Great idea! My kids would LOVE that :)

Tami Grandi said...

This is a cute idea! I'll have to make one for my nephew- he LOVES to color!