Friday, August 7, 2009

2 cards today






Good Morning. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, it was just one of those days LOL! To make up for it I have 2 cards. Hope you like them. If you do and would like a copy of the digi please go on over to http://sunshinesstamps.blogspot.com/ she has great images!


This is Nurse Crissy. Isn't she cute as can be! I colored her using koh-i-noor pencils and OMS. Cut her and the matt out using nestabilities. Punched a few hearts out with a hand punch and glued on the red embossed card stock. I use a cuttlebug embossing folder D'vine Swirls. the sentiment is off the computer. The card on top is Mr. Smoothie. He also is from Sunshinesstamps. I did him the same way only I added some glitter to the whipped cream and cherry.

Hope you like my 2 cards today. If time allows and I get the house work done early I may be back! Thanks for dropping by and yall come back!

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

They are both very,very cute!

Kerrie said...

Olga, wow you have done a terrific job.

JayLynn said...

Love them!!!

Sunshine said...

Well, well, well...late or not these cards are terrific hon!! I just love them! Great job Olga!! :)

Tami Grandi said...

both of these are too cute!

Sharon said...

Love both of your Cards. They are great

Take Care
Sharon