Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Kreativ Bloggers Award


I am honored to received this award from my blogging friend Selma , http://selmasstampingcorner.blogspot.com & Patti, http://stampersize.blogspot.com
from StampTV. Thank you ladies for nominating me. Here are the instructions in order to
accept this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.
Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting:
1. I am a Nascar fan, go Jr. #88
2. Wake Forest & UNC fan
3. Born in Maryland
4. Work for the State of VA for 28 years
5. Love fruit more than sweets
6. Do not like to cook.
7. Love the TV show Ice Road Truckers.
I nominate the following 7 Kreativ Bloggers to receive this award (man this was the hardest part.)
Thanks again Selma & Patti

4 comments:

Heather said...

Thanks Olga (your check is in the mail!)

Sunshine said...

Thanks honey!!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Thank You so much! I love Blogging...it has opened up a whole new world of friends like you!

Anonymous said...

Awwww I finally saw this. Sadly my blog has suffered some lack of ME. LOL I have to get it back up and running again. I am feeling better and living life the way I should be. We sold his Mom's condo and the closing is next week. I think that is going to be a big turning point for all of us. thanks for this kind nomination.