Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Happy Hello


Good morning, hope yall are doing great this bright and sunny morning. I made this card this morning and I really like the way it turned out. I colored the tulips using KOH-I-NOOR pencils and OMS. Then I cut them out. Punched out some leaves using my latest punch from McGill called pine. I used 3 different embossing folders Argyle,Just my type and Distressed Stripes. I also used my Scor-Pal. I cut the label out using Spellbinders nestabilities Labels Four. The stamp is from Stamping up. Punched the corners off using stamping up's ticket punch and added the bling. Hope you enjoy my card and thanks for dropping in, yall come back!

4 comments:

CraftieConnie said...

Wow Olga, this is absolutely gorgeous!
The tulips are gorgeous and your new punch is neat! I love how you embossed your paper. Stunning!

- - Sheryl - - said...

vey nice card - love all the diff folders you used.

Kym Weber said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the embossing.

Betty Benton said...

Girl, you are becoming a master with those pencils! This is a fabulous card!