Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Center Square


Good Morning. My card today is inspired by Selma over at Stamp TV. Go check her out, she makes the most gorgeous cards. The layout is the same, although I didn't use the very same tools, she explained how to emboss in the middle and then leaving it smooth emboss around the sides. Well I just had to try it and here it is. Doing it the way she said is so easy! Anyway, then I stamped the little butterflies in the center, punched out the corner thingies, and it's done. Hope you like my card and go visit Selma. Thanks for dropping in and yall come back.

4 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

What a great job you made of this Olga - I too read Selmas post and I see Gina is doing one today too!!!

CraftieConnie said...

Olga this turned out just beautiful!

Selma said...

It was easy, wasn't it Olga. Your card is beautiful. I'm so happy you tried this.

Kym Weber said...

Beautiful, Olga! I do love the embossing with the center plain.